NWR’s independent members are not affiliated to a local group, it is ideal for individuals who are not able to regularly join a local group’s meetings, but wish to enjoy the other benefits NWR membership brings.
Independent members receive a quartely newsletter specifically written for them providing guidance and information to ensure they get the most from their membership.
Independent members enjoy:
- Monthly newsletters containing NWR news, puzzles and quizzes
- Option to join NWR online meetings
- Specialised NWR Facebook discussion groups
- NWR magazine, downloadable or delivered to your door, access to back copies of the magazine
- Participation in quality Schedule of Talks and past recordings
- Eligibility to take part in any local group’s events and activities (prior notice to Local Organiser required), including regional events and the national conference.