Bletchley Park 3rd and 4th November (Now FULLY BOOKED)
Dates: Sat 3 Nov 2018 to Sun 4 Nov 2018.
We are delighted to open up the NWR Dangerous Knowledge event on the 3rd and 4th November at Bletchley Park.
You can enjoy a private guided tour of the park, two hands-on workshop sessions with Bletchley Park educators and have time to explore independently.
The day will cost £20 for NWR members and there is an extra £5 fee for non-members or guests.
There are choices of 3 different workshop strands for the day (we will be in 3 groups with a maximum of 30 in each) :-
- Codes & Ciphers / Interception to Intelligence
- Decoding Bletchley Park and the Story of Enigma
- Cyber Security and the Story of Lorenz
There is lots to see at Bletchley Park during your independent exploration time:
- Visitor Centre
- Codebreaking Huts
- Museum in Block B
- National Radio Centre
- Brilliant Minds in Hut 8
- The Bombe and WRNS operators in Hut 11
- The Mansion
- The National Museum of Computing (TNMoC) is also housed at Bletchley Park, although it is a separate trust with their own admission fee.
There are also a huge variety of exhibitions which will be open at the park during our visit, including Off Duty: High Spirits in Low Times and The Road to Bletchley Park.
I’m sure we will have a fantastic day – tickets are limited as we can only have 90 people on the day and the booking site will close on the 3rd October 2018 so do get your tickets quickly!
Bletchley Park Mansion
Bletchley Park Trust
Contact: Please complete our national contact form for further details.